SMS utilities solutions can be used across the energy and utilities sector to automate processes related to workflow and also to enhance consumer satisfaction. There is no simpler or more economical mode of communication between customers, employees, and contractors.
Water, electricity, gas, solar, internet and telecommunications providers can all use an SMS messaging service in a variety of ways to the benefit of their business and their customer base.
How does SMS messaging benefit Utilities?
- Reach a large number of recipients simultaneously
- Reduce inbound and outbound voice calls
- Send text message alerts and updates
- Send reminders to provide readings
- Send automated courtesy messages to consumers
- Distribute staff rosters
- Send scheduling information to employees
- Send invoice payment reminders
- Communicate with remote personnel
- Send appointment confirmations to reduce no-shows
There is no more cost effective, non-intrusive way to communicate than via SMS text messaging. It will be to the advantage of your staff, your customers, and your bottom line.
Let INCEPT show you how you can invest in an SMS messaging program for your utilities enterprise. Contact Us today!