The name of the game in retail is to sell, sell, sell. Shrewd marketing is critical to the success of any retail enterprise, and SMS marketing can be leveraged as a key marketing tactic that provides instant, measurable response rates that can’t be beat.
SMS text messaging has fast become the world’s quickest growing channel for communication, with its use rising exponentially in recent years; and using retail SMS marketing methods are an economical and easy to implement way for retailers of all kinds to communicate with their customer base, staff, suppliers, couriers, and other relevant contacts.
How can SMS marketing help your retail business?
- Send valuable content directly to your customer base
- Reach large numbers of recipients simultaneously
- Engage customer base with promotions, sales, and specials
- Gather feedback
- Allow consumers an “opt out” alternative
- Send coupons and vouchers directly to consumers via their phones
- Advertise and showcase special events
- Reduce operating costs
- Increase productivity
- Arrange and manage staff rosters
- Fill vacant roster slots quickly
- Send shift reminders to staff
- Manage stock ordering
- Manage deliveries
- Confirm online orders
- Automate business processes to generate reports, create schedules, etc.
SMS marketing is the quickest way to engage with people across your business. SMS text messages are, on average, opened within half a minute of delivery and response rates are high for mobile messaging. SMS messages offer security and that personal touch which is so important in retail customer service.
Let INCEPT help show you how to integrate SMS marketing into your retail business. Contact Us today!